The censhare system acts as a central digital media asset management system (MAM or DAM ). Moreover, it maps all workflows around the management and processing of digital media in different output channels, such as print and web. The MSP Trade Module complements these tasks to other functions of a "product information system" (PIM). These are supplemented by modules for complete advertising material production, and are fully integrated and automated from merchandise management and planning data creation.
As an integral part of the censhare asset management system , the trading module contains the following main components :
Retail Module Base
Interactive Teamroom Advertising Media Planning
Specifications to individual components of the commercial module are listed below in this document.
Integration with the Media Asset Management
The MSP Trade Module adds censhare to essential functions in the Product Information System ( PIM ) and advertising media planning and production.
● It uses the same interfaces and clients as the censhare system
● The MSP Retail Module accesses all the necessary assets to (photos, customer data, templates, etc.), which are managed in the Media Asset Management .
● From the information the MSP Retail Module created are assets of the censhare system and these are processed similarly to other assets of the system.
● The MSP Retail Module is seamlessly integrated into the comprehensive management capabilities of the media asset management (authorization management/client capability/workflow management/etc.
● All rights and actions of the MSP Retail Module are centrally administrated and are available and can be used and managed for all clients and all users, groups and roles ( i.e. shopping , product management, sales )
● All assets created in the media asset management clients and domains are available within the MSP Trade Modul and allow access to an unlimited number of customers and the easy separation of different clients and their data (i.e. customized products , pictures ... )
● All workflows, workflow steps and current status information defined in the Media Asset Management are available within the MSP trading module.
● The MSP trading module has access to all integrated functions and modules of the censhare core system.
● Special interfaces and routines of MSP trading module allow the transfer of external data (ERP, planning systems) in and out of the common asset store ( ee below under "Import, Export " ).
● Export function of the MSP Trade module allow synchronization from the media asset management with external systems and supports special output channels, even outside of censhare.
Product data in the system
The base of MSP Retail Module is the management of product information. Below you can see the "Import " information on migration and acquisition of inventory data.
● Products are organized in censhare as "collectors" to hold all the ingredients of a product in a simple and concise form together.
● The data structure of the products is customized and personalized.
● The censhare system enables you to customize the user interface for the maintenance of all product components on a configurable "Article Editor".
● Products collect fundamentally different image, text and data information.
● Each component can be connected and updated regardless of back-end systems. For example, an agency workflow updates images of a product, and converts a second WorkFlow per interface master data of the product.
● The products can have a free, configurable number of data fields (i.e. EAN, ILN, part numbers, name, description, price several fields ... ).
● Data fields can be created for any content and data types.
● Data fields can be individually assigned or inherited from other records.
● The rule editor (see below) allows calculating of result fields and text blocks based on input values.
● Texts of a product can have a free structure in any length and subdivision.
● Texts are stored in a freely configurable XML structure.
● Products can be linked freely with assets from the media asset management via drag and drop( eg . as images, logos).
● There is also a fully automated link through metadata balance that is possible between the MSP Trade Module and Media Asset Management (i.e. product name , item number , EAN Code ).
● The products can be linked several times with an alias function (i.e. in collecting articles that are used both individually and as a set).
Planning data and campaigns
From the data of the product information system (PIM) there occurs periodically controllable advertising media campaigns that result from planning processes with temporal and regional validity.
● Plans describe an advertisement ( flyers, catalog, poster ) at a time (week, quarter, year, ... ) for any number of products in specific regions ( advertising circles, countries ... ).
● Plans can be created interactively with input interface.
● Planning can be done on the basis of action lists (for example, Excel ).
● It can create complex, external planning systems ( for example, from ERP systems ) that are connected.
● A planning resulted MSP Retail Module in an action with configurable structure.
● The components of an action, that is, pages , page sections or regional pages, are clearly summarized in a graphic output as a page or print plan.
● Campaigns or actions can have automated sub-actions. For example, automatically generate one frame of a poster in a handout for each product.
● Templates can be selected from a customized plan based on multiple criteria, for example, left, right , first or last page, number of product placeholders etc.
● Planning can determine side and position of each item.
● The MSP Retail Module supports complex update scenarios for structures and content. WorkFlows such as "Price change an article a campaign shortly before going to press " or "Relocate articles" are supported and can be carried out fully automatically.
● Knows the MSP Retail Module the so-called "plus " strategy. A campaign will be expanded in stages with each update to individual pages.
From planning the optimal advertising medium
Planning data are optimally processed by the core system in MSP Retail Module advertising.
● Regions and advertising circles of action are defined with reference to a configuration in MSP Retail Module.
● Planning data is optimized by using this configuration distributed to individual pages of the campaign.
● Placing regional product placements on pages before so few regional advertising pages generated as needed to optimize the layout process. This process is called " densification ".
● The integration of planning data is organized by generating product data automatically in the background.
● When planning initial acquisition, the necessary action structure is completely generated by the configuration.
● Plans from different sources and formats are standardized in the MSP Retail Module in an intermediate XML format for further processing .
● The integration of planning data supports any number of articles , regions and updates.
● Plausibility and expiration of any complex planning processes can be tracked and checked by means of comprehensive logging.
● Mechanisms for workFlow control in censhare are fully supported.
Polling in MSP Retail Module produces promotional material
After a preparatory phase, the product data and planning information in MSP Retail Module provides the generation of advertising per retrieval in a fully automated process.
● In the MSP Retail Module, retrieval modules are applied all the templates needed from the projection and create concrete layout pages .
● All product collectors are supplemented by action-specific texts and linked to the layout.
● Accessing complements all action-specific metadata , for example, prices , content data ...
● By-product collectors may be formed from further promotional sets, associated products and associated with the layout process.
● So called placed products, are assigned to " promotional code". A corresponding folder structure below the layout provides this information again.
● In demand texts and layouts that are generated are stored, sorted in the action tree.
● The action retrieval regulates all forms of updating , i.e. Regeneration , Update and Delete (if only by erasure flag ) of texts and layouts.
● An extensive Excel protocol gives overview of generated or updated assets.
● Layout Master pages are identified and variants of these pages automatically derived. This simplifies the subsequent layout process ( S.U.) .
● The graphical page plan, that is created automatically, summarizes the page path generated in a graphical user interface.
Accessing described in the previous section passes the layout process described below in the following way a :
● The records are placed within the same action on the cells of the available templates.
● The template is displayed with all defined image and text boxes as a preview.
● Picture boxes can have an order and thus follow from the planning prioritization when placed.
● Texts can be split for a product in a plurality of frames for description, price, sales text.
● Concepts for separation of content and form for character and paragraph formats are fully supported .
● The records are placed in the preview directly to the groups of frames ( boxes ). Any individuals within a group are filled automatically according to the specifications laid down in the template.
● Placing is done natively within InDesign and is prepared and recorded per -user pallet .
● It will also place, when possible, in the layout in the censhare Layout Editor. This is without installing the layout program or the Web browser when possible ( " web2print" ) .
● The preview is updated after the placement and allows immediate visual control .
● List views of products and placed text and images within InDesign and the layout editor simplify the viewing of " Content update flag " or " geometry update flag " and updating by images and text that are highlighted with new content.
● WorkFlows and comment fields can also be seen while working in the layout at any time.
● Templates can be constructed, which will be described in more detail below according to two strategies:
A distinction is to be placed on a " white side " of the automatic placement on a " custom page ".
● " Personalized pages " already contain framesets as placeholders for products.
● A placement is done automatically by specifying an "address " on the landing page.
● In the second step, a revision of the design placed products is possible.
● This method allows the highest degree of automation, if the ads defined rules for placement and a high degree of repeatable design exists.
● A structure based on the "white side " is first started with the placement of partial side templates on the white side, representing the pre-designed placeholder for products.
● In the second step, products are assigned to these placeholders.
● The results with visual text integration are available as WYSIWYG front immediately .
● This method allows maximum freedom in the design and the simplest product placement via drag-and - drop.
Print and Output Systems
Finished page productions are mentioned in an output - page plan, even pressure plan, are managed to exchange with external printers or web systems.
● Automated distribution and placement of pages and page routes to regions and other variants on an output - pressure plan.
● Connection of print data ordering systems via direct interfaces in censhare server.
● Clean and exchange meta-data with external systems.
● Creation of finished side routes as printable PDFs , for example, in X /3 standard.
● Integration of PreFlight systems for quality control ( for example, " PitStop " etc. ).
● Generating overviews as Excel spreadsheets of all pages and sections of a campaign , for example, an overview and quality control for printing.
Coordinated Based Campaigns can also be done directly in web-based systems , the output content for the Web to benefit of 100% of works of print production.
● The shared print plan with actually analyze text and image placement. ● All relevant data and content for the web is compressed and transferred to a database structure .
● Transfer of content and data may take the form of a direct database interface, done by XML structures or by transformation directly in HTML code.
● The entire web export is a large inventory, retrievable via web browser protocol that is used for quality assurance.
● In addition, active interfaces support for external web systems via XML - RPC, SOAP REST, Java Script and JSON .
● Automatic generation of specific image formats for the web . Support as .PNG Images with clipping paths or alpha channel.
● Transfer of data and images via hot folders in file systems or in cloud systems.
● Full support of Amazon S3 as a data container.
Interfaces, data import, external planning system
The MSP Trade Module supports different ways of data maintenance and construction of data structures. There are interfaces to external planning systems from ERP or enterprise resource planning systems. The data exchange can be both on the entire database, or applied only to individual database fields, such as price information.
● Both manual and automated assembly and adjustment of the action and product master data in MSP Retail module are possible.
● The structure and hierarchy of the records can be made.
● Field mappings can be configured in the interface between external systems and the MSP Trade Module.
● ImportS of entire data sets and structures from various sources (record type formats, Excel, CSV, XML, database - to - database ( SQL )).
● Bidirectional interfaces to existing ERP or enterprise resource planning systems.
censhare Media Asset Management
● Independent import and update manager
● Central modules of the Retail Module kernel
● Standalone, intregrated surfaces of commercial module in the Java Client
● Own database tables, parallel to the censhare database schema